How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask proexpert37 Your Own Question
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1374
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
proexpert37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i talk to the school about , getting more kid s to help the

Resolved Question:

i talk to the school about , getting more kid s to help the bulling in school . i though about writing a letter ,and get parents in going somethig to help. but i dont what the school thing i should leave things the way they are. sign wanda
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.
Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. Maybe you could talk to the local police department or sheriff department and have them do an assembly at school ...with of course the permission of the principal. That way, you are not directly involved. Bullying is a huge problem and it would not hurt in any way if an assembly was provided to the children.
proexpert37 and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you