Bonnie
Bonnie, Psychologist
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
37122071

HI I NEED SOME KIND OF HLEP,,,,I HAVE 3 YEARS OLD DOGHTER AND

HI I NEED SOME KIND OF HLEP,,,,I HAVE 3 YEARS OLD DOGHTER AND I HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH HER,,,,SHE IS TO MUCH DEPRESIV FOR HER AGE,,,,SHE ALWAYS SCREAMING CRAYING,,SHE DONT ACCEPTING NO FOR ANYTHING,,,SHE IS ALWAYS MAD WHEN I SAY NO FOR SOMETHING SOMETIMES SHE JUST START TO TROW EVERTHING FROM TABLE OR JUST HIT HERSELF ON HER HEAD,,,,I TRY EVERTHING..SOMETIMES I IGNOR HER AND SHE JUST START SOMETIMES TO HIT ME OR JUMP ON ME,,,I DONT KNOW WHAT I CAN DO WITH HER,,,,,,PLZ GIVE ME SOME SUGESTION WHAT I NEED TO DO WITH HER,,TY i try everthing but no pozitiv rezults
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for asking JA,
Since you already tried everything.....
You should tell her pediatrician or family doctor about these behaviors. The doctor can refer you to a child psychologist who will evaluate her for problems. Then, it will be recommended that you receive some behavior counseling for her and yourself. These behaviors may need to be handled in a special way but she will need to be evaluated first in order to refer her to the correct help.

Good luck.