How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bonnie Your Own Question
Bonnie, Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Live in Texas, have very unruly and disrespectful child that

Resolved Question:

Live in Texas, have very unruly and disrespectful child that is there a military type school that can help or is he to old to be forced to go?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 6 years ago.
Hello and thank you for being a good JA customer,

I am sorry that you are having trouble with your son. At his age any admission to a treatment or military type of school would have to be voluntary or court-ordered if he gets into legal trouble. But maybe if you presented him with the idea of a residential school he would be interested. They all have websites...

Also please read this web page and then click on alternatives to military school.

I hope this helps...good luck
Bonnie and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you