How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask proexpert37 Your Own Question
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1374
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
proexpert37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am the father of a 12 yo girl, her mother and I divorced

Resolved Question:

i am the father of a 12 yo girl, her mother and I divorced 2 years ago, in our divorce agreement i am granted the whole summer to have my daughter with me in Pa.(she lives in Fl), mom is trying to turn her against me and is preventing her from visiting,talking on the phone and e mailing me,i am so worried about her emotional well being, should i be and do you have any suggestions
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.

Hello and Thank You for using Just Answer. I am sorry to hear about the problems that you are having with your ex. Your situation happens quite frequently when one parent bad mouths the other in a divorced situation. As long as you continue to be the loving, supporting, and encouraging father, your daughter WILL begin to see that her mother is trying to make you out to be a bad person but your actions will speak volumes. Do not worry. Your daughter is old enough and will see the games that her mother is trying to play.Laughing

proexpert37 and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you