Hello and thank you for contacting Just Answer again. It is very unfortubate that your daughter is acting in the manner that she does toward you. I have a few questions to help me understand the situation a little further:
1. Are you her biological mother?
2. Has she ever had any counseling for depression or anxiety?
3. Have you ever had any counseling?
4. Have you ever done ANYTHING to cause your daughter to be really upset?
5. Have you asked your husband how he feels about the disrepect from your daughter?
6. Is your daughter your only child?
7. Does your daughter spend more time alone with your daughter than you do now?
8. Does she work and is she still in school?
9. What does sge do for fun?
10. Does she have a boyfriend?
11. What are her friends like?
12. Does she ever talk about her future goals and plans?