How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Rossi Your Own Question
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Parenting Book Author, 13+ years of experience.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I find a free parent support group for mothers of

Customer Question

Where can I find a free parent support group for mothers of abused children in New Hampshire
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Rossi replied 6 years ago.



Have you tried calling the United Way toll free #211?


There are some online support communities

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The answer was basically "keep looking." There was no specific answer. One was a website, which is not a support group in NH, the other was call the United Way who gave me a phone number for a group that was just described as a general parenting group.