How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask proexpert37 Your Own Question
proexpert37, Educator/Life Coach
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1374
Experience:  Teacher 20+ years, Parent, Expert Mentor
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
proexpert37 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello Im a 32yr old mom who has 6 children from a different

Resolved Question:

Hello I'm a 32yr old mom who has 6 children from a different marriage. I have 2 stepsons. Me and his daddy are stuck on helping him. He has a lot of resentment towards his parents he also has a lot of he gets teased a lot at school they call him gay. He does have a lot of female tendencies he says he's not but his actions seem to contradict his actions. He has choked my 7yr old son does a lot of mean things to my little ones please I need some help or please recommend somebody that excepts acchccs. I'm the only provider to my family so don't have that much income.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  proexpert37 replied 6 years ago.
If you have health insurance, contact a representative who can steer you in the right direction to either see a family therapist or a psychologist for either yourself and son. A neutral person needs to get involved so that you can express your feelings and concerns. Also, your son may open up to such a person. There are several issues that need to be addressed and they are all equally as important. You and your son need to learn coping strategies to deal with the situations that you are faced with
proexpert37 and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you