How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Bonnie Your Own Question
Bonnie, Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 2189
Experience:  and pediatric nurse practitioner with 30 years of experience counseling parents.
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Bonnie is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What are all my right as a parent involed with C.A.S Do

Customer Question

What are all my right as a parent involed with C.A.S
Do they have the right to come into my home whenever with out booking an apointment
do i have the right to disagree if they tell me i have to have a parent support worker if the reason's they are comimg is because of my spose and not i
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Bonnie replied 7 years ago.
It will be important for you to cooperate with them as they are trying to do what is best for the children. You don't want to be taken to court because it will make you look like poor parents if you do not cooperate.

If you could look at them as helping instead of intruding you might feel better about it. The are supposed to Support parents in the parenting role. Accept the help, they may be able to offer things you need (support, infant supplies, etc)

Best of luck to you,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i agree i just dont know my right's with c.a.s and i really want to know

because they are not here because of me they are here because of him


Expert:  Bonnie replied 7 years ago.
You would need a lawyer to tell you your rights. But my experience with this is that your must cooperate because you did not protect the child from "him" if he still lives in the house.