How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1525
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am divorced and have a 3 year old child. I get to see

Resolved Question:

Hi, I am divorced and have a 3 year old child. I get to see him for three weekends a month and have to have supervised visits with his grandmother. I live with her so she is present while visitation is going on during the weekend. My ex has now tried to impose that the childs grandparent travels with me to collect him. In the final divorce agreement there is no clause that states that I need to collect him with the grandparent and in fact for around 6 months this has not happened. Can she enforce this stipulation now?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
She cannot enforce it unless she takes you back to court and puts it in the visitation decree.
Dr. G. and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you