How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1492
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my husband has 2 other children aged 17 yrs and 15yrs. he has

Customer Question

my husband has 2 other children aged 17 yrs and 15yrs. he has been paying maintenance every month since his divorce in 1998. a court order was agreed with his ex wife that he would pay maintenance of 1,300 per child per annum until they reach the age of 17 or cease secondary education. his daughter is 17 and has left secondary school but is going to college for 2days a week in sept 2010. what do we do in respect of the maintenance?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Go back to court and get the court order amended.