Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

is my grandson eligible to get medicaid for the child in the

is my grandson eligible to get medicaid for the child in the previous information that i gave you?
He should be eligible. He needs to go to social services and fill out the paperwork. They could tell him for sure.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I FOUND OUT TODAY THAT THE "WITCH" OF A MOTHER TO THIS CHILD SAID SHE DOES NOT WANT MEDICAID THAT SHE HAS TO STAND IN LINE TO LONG. HHOW CAN HE GET AROUND THIS. HER PARENTS HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY AND MY CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN DON'T. THEY ARE BEYOND BROKE.
THANKS, XXXXX XXXXX FOR YOUR ANSWER
SHIRLEY
If she will not carry the child on medicaid then the father can. Have him check into it with social services.