Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

what are ur opinion of harnesses I have a daughter who will

what are ur opinion of harnesses I have a daughter who will be 3 friday and she wont sit in her stroller and when we go anywhere she runs away and since i have a back condition it is hard for me to chase her, so we are pretty limited in our activities,
do u think the use of a harness that goes around her shoulder and waist and either hooks to my belt buckle or hand held can be damaging to her mentally and emotionally?
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Funny you have this question because I just bought one for my 2 year old this weekend. I bought the kind that looks like a bear backpack from wal-mart. It is not damaging to them at all. Go get one now and you won't regret it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thank you