Parenting

Have parenting questions? Ask a parenting counselor for answers

My husband and I are divorced my son lives with his Dad and…

Customer Question
My husband and I are...
My husband and I are divorced my son lives with his Dad and my son confessed to me that he found pictures of his Dad and his girlfriend on the computer having oral sex and I don't know what to do or who to talk to... I have been patiently waiting for an answer I'm starting to wonder if this Just Answer Parenting is a joke.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Parenting
6/14/2010
Parenting Counselor: Joan-Mod, JA Moderator replied 8 years ago
Joan-Mod
Joan-Mod, JA Moderator
This is Joan and I am a Moderator:
Thanks for your question! I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet. The response rate on JustAnswer is usually over 95%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when, for example:

1. The question may be unclear.
2. The question seems to request an answer for something that cannot be explained adequately online.
3. The Experts that are online are simply unable to answer your question.
4. The question price you selected is low for the complexity of the question.
Please feel free to re-word your question [or increase the price] if you feel that may be the reason. [Of course, you are not required to increase the price.]

If you would still like to receive an answer from an Expert, just let me know, and I will do my best to assist you by finding an Expert to help you.

Best,
Joan

The question was very clear

There must be someone there that can point me in the right direction

If these people are experts they can answer this question

As far as not paying enough money you people asked how much i wanted to pay

I only paid you what I could afford to [lease answer my question about my son

I will see if I can direct the question to an Expert to assist you. Joan
Parenting Counselor: Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist replied 8 years ago
Dr. Rossi
Dr. Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist

Good Afternoon,

Just Answer generally provides assistance when an expert is on line and/ or willing to answer specific questions (the experts are all free lancers who get a credit for their work only when a client accepts the answer.)

Would you please clarify 1/what is your son's age and 2/when did this occur?