How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1523
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was wondering if there is any programs that will help me

Resolved Question:

I was wondering if there is any programs that will help me pay my rent. My wife is due to have her baby in 2wks with her off from work it left me with all the bills including her medical bills. I dont have the money for the rent in I dont know what to do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Go to your local social services or department of human services and they can provide you with financial assistance.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
social services if I call them they will think that I cant take care of my family. why would I do that? I just spent 5 dollors for that
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
There are several departments within social services. You are thinking of child welfare office. There are financial offices with the department of social services. Social Services means services for society. Not just taking kids away from the family.
Dr. G. and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you