How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. G. Your Own Question
Dr. G.
Dr. G., Psychologist
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1512
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In the state of Kansas if a boy is 16 years or age and his

Resolved Question:

In the state of Kansas if a boy is 16 years or age and his girlfriend is 18 years of age can the parents of the boy get a restraining order on the girl?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. G. replied 7 years ago.
Yes they can if there is sufficient cause of harassment. Go to the court house and fill out the paperwork.
Dr. G. and other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
There is no harassment. Two teens simply in love and the parents of the boy dont think a older girl is what is best for their son. The son wants to be with the girl, but local police told the parents of the boy they could place a restraining order on her to keep the two apart.