How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Keane Your Own Question
Dr. Keane
Dr. Keane, Family Counselor
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 1768
Experience:  Parenting Workshops, Teacher, PHD Clinical Psychology, 30 yrs. Exp. 4 Children
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Dr. Keane is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son has to attend a court hearing tomorrow to answer false

Resolved Question:

My son has to attend a court hearing tomorrow to answer false accusations of burning his 3 year old son's wrist with a cigarette. He has been told to get representation even though he only received the letter this morning. Could you advise the best course of action in this case please.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Dr. Keane replied 7 years ago.
hi, he should ask for the case to be rescheduled until he can find a lawyer to represent him.
Dr. Keane and 2 other Parenting Specialists are ready to help you