Parenting

Have parenting questions? Ask a parenting counselor for answers

Dear dr. my son is 12 years old he is smart in every think…

Customer Question
dear dr. my son is 12...
dear dr.
my son is 12 years old he is smart in every think but when ever we will ask him to study he dont like. he make the face and you fell that he is sick. he sit long time for one subject to do his study. if i will sit and explay him clearly that he will keep it in his maind and he will think and he will answer. but he dont want to sit and study is won. please tell me what to do for him to get intrest for the studys.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Parenting
Answered in 1 day by:
8/31/2009
Parenting Counselor: danny541, Parenting Answer Team replied 8 years ago
danny541
danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Hello and welcome to Just Answer!

Does he have trouble paying attention or daydreaming?

Have you asked him why he doesn't want to study?

Have you taken him to a doctor to see if he has problems paying attention?

dear sir/madam

I am really very sorry becouse i dont have credit cards to pay. i only seen the just answers in the internet so i thought i could get some informations about my worries.i dont need to say lie with you. thank you every much for your time. if still need to help me then i will ask my questions. thanks once again. have a nice day .

he have problems in consontration will some one is reding . he will see them but he never see his books. all the time i need to ask which one they are reading and where is the line and then he will search for the line.then he will keep the finger some time than again same think every single mintue . he don't what to sit and read. never he will do some think with a book.no collouring, no readying , no watching, i like to see tv. any programme he will see, but he never try to repet the words.he is 8th now but he dont now to talk clear english with grammer. he is going for english meddium.

I will opt out because I feel this is a Health issue as maybe ADHA since his problem is with concentrating,so he will need to see a doctor or you talk to someone here!
I believe it would be in your son's best interest to take him to your family doctor to be tested for ADHD or ADD!

When kids have trouble paying attention even when they are trying and still can't may need a little help or at least a doctor to talk to so you can rule out that nothing is wrong and he is just being stubborn.

I have three kids one ADD and the other two ADHD and I felt as a parent that I was out of my area of expertise so my doctor tested them, one had to be put on meds. but the other two was able to be taught how to control the problem, and after years of problems, we were able to finally find a way to help them!

Please remember to click the green accept button, so the site pays me for my help!

And,"POSITIVE FEEDBACK only takes a moment and is appreciated!
Also, contact the experts at***@******.*** and they may be able to help you figure out a way to put a deposit on so you can read the answer!
danny541
danny541
danny541, Parenting Answer Team