How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Cher Your Own Question
Cher, Teacher
Category: Parenting
Satisfied Customers: 115
Experience:  Extensive Experience working with Children/Teens; M.A. Teacher/Tutor 40+ yrs.; Parent of 2
Type Your Parenting Question Here...
Cher is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a son he is seven years old hes mouther

Customer Question

I have a son he is seven years old he''s mouther from the day he was born has always been challenging and criticizing, my son is my one and only child in his early years I was living at my mothers who was elderly and house bound I would take care of her and I was also saving towards buying a flat so i could spend time with my son. Five years later and I moved still seeing my son every two weeks from friday till sunday I would pick him up and drop him back to his mum''s we would sort a time out between us however I find when I collect my son he is emotional about leaving his mum for the weekend of which I try to comfort him over the weeks he has become very tentative when his asked to have a wash or put on some clothes in putting on a shirt hen started to get up set I shock him by the arms telling him to stop crying not knowingly I had marked his arms now his mother want''s me done for child abuse I would never knowingly hurt my son.
Submitted: 10 years ago.
Category: Parenting
Expert:  danny541 replied 10 years ago.
Did you put bruisis on his arms? Anything else besides that and shaking him ?
Customer: replied 10 years ago.
just his arms and shaking him
Expert:  danny541 replied 10 years ago.


Are you wanting help in case she takes this to court or are you wanting to figure out why your son is acting the way he is ?

One is a lawyer question which I would have to transfer to that catagory, the other is parenting. AS soon as you let me know I will either transfer it or answer it !