Parenting

Have parenting questions? Ask a parenting counselor for answers

I have a son he is seven years old hes mouther

Customer Question
I have a son he...
I have a son he is seven years old he''s mouther from the day he was born has always been challenging and criticizing, my son is my one and only child in his early years I was living at my mothers who was elderly and house bound I would take care of her and I was also saving towards buying a flat so i could spend time with my son. Five years later and I moved still seeing my son every two weeks from friday till sunday I would pick him up and drop him back to his mum''s we would sort a time out between us however I find when I collect my son he is emotional about leaving his mum for the weekend of which I try to comfort him over the weeks he has become very tentative when his asked to have a wash or put on some clothes in putting on a shirt hen started to get up set I shock him by the arms telling him to stop crying not knowingly I had marked his arms now his mother want''s me done for child abuse I would never knowingly hurt my son.
Submitted: 10 years ago.Category: Parenting
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/20/2008
Parenting Counselor: danny541, Parenting Answer Team replied 10 years ago
danny541
danny541, Parenting Answer Team
Did you put bruisis on his arms? Anything else besides that and shaking him ?
just his arms and shaking him

Are you wanting help in case she takes this to court or are you wanting to figure out why your son is acting the way he is ?

One is a lawyer question which I would have to transfer to that catagory, the other is parenting. AS soon as you let me know I will either transfer it or answer it !