Since Chase is handling the issues you had in that question, I'll leave those to her, but here are my recommendations.
1. Bedtime between 7 and 8, he should get between 10 1/2 to 12 1/2 hours including naps.
2. Have a consistent bedtime routine, and make it fun for him. Make it a special one on one time with whoever is putting him to bed.
- Do a pre-bed routine (bath, brush teeth, etc)
- Do a quiet activity that he enjoys such as a puzzle, workbook, coloring book, etc with him in his room. Make sure you do it together and try to keep that time as undisturbed as possible.
- Read a bedtime story while you snuggle in his bed.
- Put him to bed. If he gets up, put him back, and keep doing so, he'll get the idea after a night or two.
Hope that helps,