Alicia
Alicia, Child Care
Experience:  Parent and Chilhood development specialist
294470

how long should a 13 year old boys penis be

Customer Question

i think my penis is really big for my age it ia 7 inches and i want to know what the avrage is for a 13 year old is
Category: Parenting
Expert:  Alicia replied 11 years ago.

Is that soft or hard? well here is what I found out about the subject.

Penis size growth typically doesn't start until around 11-16 years of age (average: 13-14). Normal penis size covers a wide range, and the average size is probably smaller than you think: about 3 to 4 inches (about 9 cm) in a non-erect, mature male. As there are boys with penises larger (perhaps twice that size), there are also boys who have smaller, and still normal, sized penises. When you're an adult, you'll learn that size doesn't matter so much.

If you need more info let me know. If this helped you please don't forget to hit the *accept* button.