Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Contusion of right knee coments the patient will continue…

Customer Question
Contusion of right knee coments...
Contusion of right knee coments the patient will continue the previous hep and monitor the symptoms patient will return in 6 weeks
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Orthopedics
3/16/2018
Orthopedist: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 1 month ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm a Consultant Rheumatologist and I am reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Can you please explain a little more what exactly is your question

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What is contosion and I don’t understand what this means patient will continue previous hep and monitor the symptoms

Thanks for the information

This means that there is a contusion or bruise of the knee

You will continue with the therapy and will go and have a review after 6 weeks

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you,and that I have earned my 5-stars rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting 5-stars at the top of the screen(rating me now does not close your question)

We can continue further till you are satisfied and you simply use the reply box to let me know

Thank you and regards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Continue previous hep and monitor symptoms

Means continue with the treatment you already taking and monitor for the worsening of symptoms

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What’s is hep
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Previous hep

Can you please attach an image of the prescription ?

Regards

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don’t understand what hep word meaning
It can be a typing error but as I said that it means only that you need to continue with current treatment and monitor the symptoms only and have a revisit to doctor after 6 weeks
There is nothing to worry about in this
Please do let me know if you have any other questions
If done please don't forget to leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK RATING
Regards

Thank you and regards

DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor