Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a new hip that has dislocated 3 times. This time it…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new hip that has dislocated 3 times. This time it feels like something is bound up or something was put into the joint that shouldn’t be there.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

It’s very painful and it hurts to even sit down

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I just had the hip put back in last week. Not walking or moving helps. Is there a possibility that a tendon or something is stuck in the joint?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

This hip was replaced in March last year, it went septic in April and I almost died. I had to have a spacer for 4 months before the revision was done.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Orthopedics
1/4/2018
Orthopedist: DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor replied 6 months ago
DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear this

Just to clarify when was the last time you had hip replacement ?

Do you only have pain or any other symptom?

Regards