Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I HAVE BONE ON BONE TO BOTH KNEES AND HAVE MULTIPLE

Customer Question
I HAVE BONE ON...

I HAVE BONE ON BONE TO BOTH KNEES AND HAVE MULTIPLE MYELOMA,WHICH IS IN REMESSION THE HEMATOLOGIST WHO HAS LOOKED AFTER ME FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I HAVE MULTIPLE MYELOMA WHICH IS IN REMISSION AND TWO KNEES BONE ON BONE,THE HEMATOLOGIST WHO HAS TREATED ME FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS HAS MADE ME AWARE THAT I CANT HAVE KNEE REPLACEMENTS I REALIZE THE PROBLEM

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NO MYELOMA SEEM,S TO DAMAGE THE BONES AND MAKE KNEE REPLACEMENT DANGEROUS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Orthopedics
11/10/2017
Orthopedist: drphophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Do you have pain in the night time or even during rest?

Is your pain severe and excruciating?

It seems you have opened another thread.

What are the treatment you have tried?