Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Orthapedics question. Orthopedic surgeon. At resting one…

Customer Question
Orthapedics question Doctor's Assistant:...

Orthapedics question

Doctor's Assistant: Do you want to talk to one of these Experts: Orthopedic Surgeon, Lawyer, OB/GYN Doctor?

Orthopedic surgeon

Doctor's Assistant: OK. As the Orthopedic Surgeon's Assistant I have a few questions for you. Do you have joint pain or swelling? Does it improve with ice and elevation?

No

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

At resting one foot with both legs out straight in front of me falls to a 45% angle to the right and when walking naturally it is similar is this a condition and if my daughter appears the same what are the implications

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Close chat

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Orthopedics
10/3/2017
Orthopedist: Dr.Sawhney, Orthopedic Surgeon replied 10 months ago
Dr.Sawhney
Dr.Sawhney, Orthopedic Surgeon
I amCustomeran orthopaedic surgeon and I will be happy to help you today.
Do you still need help?