Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Son-in-law: Looking for a message therapist who does

Customer Question
This is for my son-in-law...
This is for my son-in-law: Looking for a message therapist who does myofacial release message therapy, who has worked with patients who have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome, who lives in the Monterey County area in California, and who is mobile and would be able to do the therapy at his home or office in Monterey County. There is one in Santa Cruz County who is very good, but my son-in-law has a very demanding and physically trying occupation and he needs a therapist who would be able to do the therapy near his office or home in Monterey County. Right now he and my daughter are in transition in location. The location unfortunately is very important and the fact that this person has worked with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome patients is extremely important.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Orthopedics
10/2/2017
Orthopedist: DocPhilMD, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Board Certified Physician

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

where do you live?

This request is for my son-in-law. He lives in Salinas, California right now; works in Monterey, CA and they will be moving to Monterey, California hopefully before the end of the year.
My funds are extremely limited so any additional amount (calling would be a hardship to my budget. I just wanted to do something for my son-in-law.

this is where I would go if it were me

https://physicaltherapists.healthprofs.com/cam/prof_results.php?county=Monterey&state=CA&spec=3105

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

If I wanted a physical therapist in Walnut Creek - I would have looked there. The reason I went to Just Answer is to get something that I couldn't get myself. I knew there was one in Walnut Creek which is no where near Monterey. Please don't take this the wrong way, but I am going to get a refund for the money I put aside.

i can try again

DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Board Certified Physician