Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Orthopedics

Yesterday I had a 9.30 appointment and I went out and did

Good morning , yesterday I...
Good morning , yesterday I had a 9.30 appointment and I went out and did not eat any breakfast , when I was in a car coming back I felt like I wanted to throw up and had a awful feeling , I was able to hold my composure until I got home and after a while I did not feel that feeling any more , now I feel sort of not like my self .... I had someone take me some roots drink from another country they tasted a little spoiled and so forth ... So I have not been drinking them at all , can you tell me w
9/20/2017
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

The intense nausea you felt is likely due to spoiled drink. It is good that you have stopped drinking it.

You may take Mylanta or Tums as well as Prilosec. This will take care of the gastritis which caused the nausea.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you

You are very welcome.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor
One more question , by me not eating on time can that also cause my issues ?
drphophalia
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor