Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I believe my wife broke her little toe. Is there any

Customer Question
I believe my wife...

I believe my wife broke her little toe. Is there any treatment for this?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No it happened yesterday it is discolored but she can walk on it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Orthopedics
9/8/2017
Orthopedist: drphophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Is there any deformity, redness warmth on toe?

How was she injured?

Buddy bandage (bracing the injured toe to the adjacent toe) would heal even the fracture or broken toe.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

drphophalia
drphophalia
drphophalia, Doctor