DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Internal Medicine Doctor
55099014

Phil, I see an Orthopedic Physicians Assistant tomorrow.

Customer Question

Hey Dr Phil,I see an Orthopedic Physicians Assistant tomorrow. This is probably my last chance to get something done. How do I get him to order an MRI? Since all the others have said no MRI and that it's probably all to do with my diabetes, is there any chance I can get this one to go against the others? Might I remind you, I am dealing with Kaiser.
Any last suggestions?
Category: Orthopedics
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hey there Dr Phil,
I wanted to let you know that I went to see the Ortho PAS yesterday and everything went perfect! This doctor listened to me, understood what I was talking about and told me everything I needed to here before I could eve n ask him myself. I am so relieved and happy!I want to thank you for all of your support through this. I will let you know how things go along the way. Is it okay if I check with you on your personal email
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 2 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

So did they order the MRI?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Dr Phil,
Yes. Dr. Joshua ordered an MRI of my wrist. He put an urgency on it. So, I called the Imaging department Friday and got an appointment for that afternoon at 4:15. I had the MRI, which took 1 1/2 hrs. in the (ouch) same position. But, it's done and over with. I'll call this morning to see if it's been read yet.
The doctor I saw was very cool. He thinks there's disconnected tendons somewhere between my wrist and elbow. I guess that's why the MRI took so long. He told them to start at my wrist and go up until they found the ends of the tendons. Does that sound right?
Thanks for the response. I'll let you know what happens later this afternoon. I have to have impressions of my gums this morning to fit me for dentures.
Good morning!
Later.

That sounds correct!

Yes!

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply :)