How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DoctorGZ Your Own Question
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 208
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
DoctorGZ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please help me I have a torn disc and arthritis in my

Customer Question

Please help me I have a torn disc and arthritis in my lumbar. Where are you located.extreme pain
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr. David replied 11 months ago.

This is Dr. David

I am sorry you are having extreme pain.

we are doctors here online to help answer medical questions. we don't see patients face to face.

who ordered you the MRI scan who saw the torn disc and arthritis in your lumbar spine?

how old are you?

do you have health insurance?

you may benefit from seeing a spine surgeon and a pain management doctor to assess your lumbar disk tear to talk about options for therapy.

you may benefit from a steroid injection into your back to help decrease inflammation for the disk to go back into place.