How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 46959
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Patient is male 85 years old,somehow his foot got slight

Customer Question

patient is male 85 years old,somehow his foot got slight fracture as seen in x ray. Kindly advise who he should see. He was examined by nurse.for the time what he should do for pain
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

he should see an orthopedic surgeon foot doctor about the slight fracture of his foot

he may benefit from wearing a soft foot brace to help protect his foot to give his body time to help heal his fracture

he may benefit form more calcium and vitamin D in his diet to help his bones heal.

let me know if you have questions .