How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Abid Your Own Question
Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 5985
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
Dr. Abid is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Last year I was diagnosed with arthritis under my knee cap.

Customer Question

Last year I was diagnosed with arthritis under my knee cap. Do you have any suggestions of what I can do for stiffness and swelling? I really don't want to take any medications. I exercise regularly that seems to help and I am of normal weight.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question .If you are not willing to take oral medication ,it would be ideal for you to get Intra articular ( Inside the joint ) injection of steroid to overcome pain and swelling , this will help you out in more efficient way .Ask your dr for that .Regards ***** ***** luck .Please leave positive feedback for me .Thanks .