Orthopedics

Orthopedics Questions? Ask an Orthopedist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Orthopedics

I am twenty six years old,and have had seven knee surgery,I

Customer Question
am in a pain from...
I am twenty six years old,and have had seven knee surgery,I am in a pain from 1to 10 of an 7 to an 8 daily.I will go to see a doctor about needing something for pain at least to help me sleep and I get a response like I'm a criminal seeking a way to get hi.I'm a daily laborer and have a family what should I do different to find some relief? Thanks. Mike
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Orthopedics
1/17/2016
Orthopedist: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

This is Dr. David

you need to see a pain doctor about your knee pain

these pain doctors are much more willing to prescribe stronger narcotic pain pills for chronic pain.

we can not give out prescriptions online for medications

are you willing to see a pain medicine doctor?

you can contact your insurance company and see what pain doctors are in network in your area.

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician