How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DoctorGZ Your Own Question
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 208
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
DoctorGZ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is foot related. This could get very detailed

Customer Question

My question is foot related. This could get very detailed but I want to get directed to the right kind of specialist first. I am seeking advice from you in order to steer me to the right type of doctor in an ongoing problem with my feet. I have had no
success in choosing the right doctor to keep looking until they can at a minimum determine what my foot problem is so that it can be treated. I am not avoiding the doctor. I just need help finding the right one. I have had severe foot pain for years and xrays
show nothing.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 1 year ago.


I am an Orthopaedic surgeon and I would be happy to help you today. I need some more information.

Please tell about your problem in greater detail and include details about yourself including your age and gender.

Also tell what treatment or advice have you received till now.