How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DoctorGZ Your Own Question
DoctorGZ, Board Certified MD
Category: Orthopedics
Satisfied Customers: 208
Experience:  Board Certified in Orthopedics
Type Your Orthopedics Question Here...
DoctorGZ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am having some problems with my knee. If I kneel or move a

Customer Question

I am having some problems with my knee. If I kneel or move a certain way it feels as if there is a ball of fluid at the back of my knee. Sometimes it subsides more rapidly than other times but it never really goes away.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Orthopedics
Expert:  Dr.Sawhney replied 2 years ago.
I amCustomeran orthopedic surgeon and I would be happy to help you today.
Can you tell me your age and gender?
Do you have any knee pain?