Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

You helped me in the past so I wanted to ask another

Hello. You helped me in...
Hello. You helped me in the past so I wanted to ask another question. I held off on masterbating because I was taught it was wrong. I started and it was good. I added finger play to it. But got a hemroid. How can I continue without irritating it. I like how t feels. But don’t want hemroids.
3/20/2018
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it is normal to have veins and hemorrhoids close to your anus. these are common

you need to eat more fruits and vegetables to help soften your stool

you should use some water based lubricant if you are using a finger to help decrease friction.

makes sure you wash your hands and fingers and nails well after play to prevent bacterial spready

I used coconut oil. Could this cause irritation?
I’m thinking of trying anal sex. But scared I don’t know how and hurt myself.

you can use coconut oil

that shouldn't cause irritation.

but you should avoid constipation and hard stools which can cause worse straining and irritation and eat more fruits and vegetables.

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Thanks.

you are welcome