Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Before I went to bed .. I had my wife pressing around on my…

Customer Question
before I went to bed...
before I went to bed .. I had my wife pressing around on my stomach ( as a Doctor would ) and I felt some sloshing around in my stomach and we both heard it as well .......So I took Activated Charcoal before I went to be .....So Now I wake up after 3 hrs of Sleep .... In Panic Attack .... ( of course )With a little bit of a Stomach Ache ..... and Passing Gas ......And remember -- I am Only on have the dosage of Xanax .... But I had to take another half ... because I had a bad dream that now I think ..... maybe this is Stomach C ......Help me sort through this .......I will Tip Big .... for your Help .....But I Trust you ..... And as I write this .... I can hear noises from my Stomach .....Seriously Worried .....What do You think ....Michael
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Oncology
3/12/2018
Oncologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

As I said there is nothing worrisome.

What do you think about my previous response?

Is there any specific reason, you feel that these symptoms are due to stomach cancer?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Re-Read Please and Resend your Previous Response ......I think I didn't understand it ...... Please send it again for the above Question .....Thank You ...

There are two things which can cause your symptoms;

Acid reflux.

Succussion splash; stomach contents would cause noise on pressing and so do the intestine.

These symptoms do not point to cancer.

These are physiological phenomenon.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Well ..... To your 2nd Question being ;;; ( Is there any specific reason, you feel that these symptoms are due to stomach cancer? )NOW -- After I eat I get scared that I am going to get Stomach Pains ..... And Guess what .... I do ..... I get Noises .....
I think the Noises are Louder than anybody else's Stomach Noises ......And during One part of Any Day ..... All of a Sudden I will get a WEIRD Feeling that I cannot describe .... Its just WEIRD through my Body and my Toes and along with my Toes .... Sometime my fingers will tickle .... Not Itch ... Not Tingle .... But Tickle ... for about 20 - 30 Minutes .....It Scares Me .....I am just being Honest with you ......Mike

You may get an upper GI endoscopy and abdominal CT scan to see the stomach movements, anatomy and physiology again.

Tickling of fingers can be due to electrolyte imbalance. Get the following done;

Serum calcium

Serum magnesium

Parathyroid hormone assay.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have bottled Minerals I can add to my Water ......I did Golf for 2 Days ... 10 Hrs ...... Total ...... With Everything I got ..... I swing like a Mad-Man .....So Now my Ribs Hurt Like Crazy to Touch ,,,,, Plus I wonder if that can also have an effect to my Stomach ....Thoughts ....

Sure, your hurting ribs can affect the stomach.

Drink coconut water, pedialyte and Gatorade.

The main issue here is anxiety.

Learning relaxation techniques would help.

Golf is good but group sports may still be better.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)