Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

My dady got cancer 4 stage could you help on anny maner is a…

My dady got cancer...

My dady got cancer 4 stage could you help on anny maner is a guy alway helping every one now i love him and all your community is the king of recycle since 1935 .

Doctor's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Quebec canada

Doctor's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He is in hospital

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes how comme my dad no is condition and the doctor never call us about is condition and tell him dont warry you got artitism and give him peel kortizane

3/12/2018
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry about your father.

what type of cancer does he have which is metastatic? lung cancer?

where has it spread to?

did he smoke before?

has he seen a medical oncology cancer doctor in canada for evaluation and treatment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Dr.david. I bien

hi

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I bin whit my dad yesterday to radiation they treat him for stomach and the cancer prend tot the lung they check the pancreas seem ok for now and lock in good shape his brains very wheel good moral.

there seems to be a lot of typos

I'm having a hard time understanding you.

I'm glad he went to see radiation

radiation oncology doctors can aim radiation therapy at areas of cancer spread to bone to help decrease bone pain.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you Dr. David what we can do after the treatment.

after what treatment? the radiation therapy treatment for pain?

what type of cancer does he have?

has he seen a medical oncology doctor? these are the doctors that use chemotherapy to treat patients.

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)