Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

About last Thanksgiving I became constipated. The ER

Customer Question
Physician recommended Milk of Magnesia...
About last Thanksgiving I became constipated. The ER Physician recommended Milk of Magnesia, which worked. But in that time i was having hourly urges to use the bathroom causing me to wake up very frequently at night. I thought this would "go away". The frequency decreased, but I'm all the way up to 1.5 to 2 hours at night, which is beginning to really bother me. My diet is unchanged. My alcohol consumption has gone done. I have an enlarged prostate, but that hadn't
caused me any trouble like this before Thanksgiving. My 'urges" require lots of urging and my stool is irregular timing
during the day/night. Thanks so very much for the consultation! Ed
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Oncology
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/16/2018
Oncologist: DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor replied 4 months ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Still need help Ed?

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)