Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a lump under the skin on my left forearm. Pea sized…

Customer Question
I have a lump...

I have a lump under the skin on my left forearm . Pea sized it’s hard you can move it slightly and it’s painful . You can’t see it looking at my arm you have to feel it. I’m concerned

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I’ve had the pain the past few days almost like a bruise feeling coming and going but now it’s like a constant sting if a bruise is being pressed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Oncology
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Oncologist: Dr. Sohaib, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Doctor

Hello and thank you for the question.
I am Dr. Sohaib, a practicing Internal Medicine Consultant with over 13 years of experience and I will do my best to help you today.
Let me review your question for a minute and I will get back to you.

I would like to ask few details regarding your symptoms/question to assist you more efficiently.

Since how long do you have this?