Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

Dr. oncologist. I been reading about poorly differated

Customer Question
Dr.david oncologist. I been reading...
Dr.david oncologist. I been reading about poorly differated nueroendrocrine small cell carcinoma...damn worst news,any person could receive. .im gonna die soon. I'm terrified. I read its hard to treat.....its aggressive when it poorly differated. Less than 5 months ...am I right Dr? Please read last window I had. I can't sleep without answer. Ok. Please.....
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Oncology
1/1/2018
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 1 month ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

no, you are wrong

easy to treat, slow growing.

many patients live for years and years battling this cancer without chemo.

it is not a small cell lung cancer

is a neuroendocrine carcinoid tumor. there is a difference.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My report said small cell carcinoma poorly differated nueroendrocrine. And I am thinking more and more about sandostatin. It's a hormone drug. I couldn't take lo dose birth control is this similar.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I read that now it makes sense. It causes chest and breathing trouble. Those were symptoms. If I take sandostatin will I be ok from this chest pain shortness of breath stuff
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dr.did u read my report..it says poorly differentiated nueroendrocrine small cell carcinoma....u have it wrong i looked it up again. It's fast hard to treat. Am I wrong. That's what my pathologist says. .....i can send it again
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Doc ,do u see ..i sent it to u...mistakes happen. It's ok
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you still out here ....am I wrong ? Did u look at my report again. ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can u answer my questions ? Are you the David cho I been talking with?

the cancer is in a few small lymph nodes, the carcinoid tumor is not causing you chest symptoms of shortness of breath

that is from your excessive anxiety symptoms and your weight gain.

you need to eat healthier if you are hungry all the time. eat more protein and fruits and vegetables, not carbs.

carbs just puts weight on you

get your pathology reviewed to see if it is a small cell lung cancer or neuroendocrine carcinoid tumor from your small bowel.

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)