Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I'm 34 years of age and ended up have endometrial cancer at…

Customer Question
I'm 34 years of...

I'm 34 years of age and ended up have endometrial cancer at the age of 24 I was wondering if the cancer can come back and what types of affects can it have on my body and bones after having it

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No I don't know how to and the doctor that treated me told me nothing else about the cancer after he did the hysterectomy but he did say it can grow back in the spots where my utters was

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do know since after my hysterectomy at 24 I have had some abnormal check ups and I fount out that I should of had cemo treatments but I have been having pains again like I did have anything done and I end up getting really bad cramps like if i my period again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Oncology
12/18/2017
Oncologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 4 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

when was the last time you saw your doctor for follow up?

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)