Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Region grade 4 chondroma antersuprrior acetabular articulate…

Customer Question
Region grade 4 chondroma...

Region grade 4 chondroma antersuprrior acetabular articulate surface?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Pain on hip

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

02/04/2014 from a car accident hit from the front right side of my car

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Minor blunting and fraying snterosuperior left acetabular labrum

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Oncology
I don't know what that meant, consequences, and treatments options
12/13/2017
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

A chondroma is a benign cartilaginous tumor, which is encapsulated with a lobular growing pattern.

it sounds painful in your acetabulum

you need to see an orthopedic surgeon to see if they can cut it out and stabilize your shoulder

how old are you?

have you seen an ortho doctor yet?