Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

For two days, upon waking up in the morning, i have a faint…

Customer Question
For two days, upon waking...
For two days, upon waking up in the morning, i have a faint smell similar to garlic at the front of my nose. I’m worried about brain tumor. I do have chronic infections in my nose with a very similar smell. However, due to the fact that smell is only there in the morning, I’m worried. I assume if it were due to the infections, it would be a constant smell. I’m very worried.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Oncology
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/12/2017
Oncologist: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

it sounds like you have bad worry symptoms.

I am a cancer doctor.

I bet you don't have a brain tumor

brain tumors would tend to cause other symptoms as well such as nausea, vomiting, seizures, severe headaches, personality changes, inability to walk, drive, talk, etc

your sense of smell is best in the morning, did you know that?