Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Right kidney superior pole 7.2mm angiomyolipoma

Customer Question
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Oncology
12/1/2017
Oncologist: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 6 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Angiomyolipoma is benign.

Usually surgery may not be advised or necessary.

Follow up at initial 3 months and later yearly by an ultrasound or CT scan are good enough.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

What does this mean ??

The is a non cancerous tissue composed of muscle, blood vessels and fat.

Many of us would get these benign masses on various parts of body.

It is privilege assisting you.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl