Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have an ultra sound and my doctor told me it was sometype…

I have an ultra...

I have an ultra sound and my doctor told me it was sometype of cancer I wanted to really check if its true .I have the ultrasound picture

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

No

here is the picture of the ultrasound
11/20/2017
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. I looking forward to assisting you with your question and providing excellent service. What is the ultrasound of? Body part? Important to note that your dr cannot tell you if it is cancer based on an ultrasound. Only a biopsy or surgery can do that.
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Its the tummy part I sent the picture of it
Also it was a biopsy
Well what were the biopsy results? I'm sorry but "tummy part". Is not really helpful. What is this picturing?