Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question I am a breast cancer patient with bone…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question I am a breast cancer patient with bone metastasis I just did a PET scan last month and I had my bone mets in several places in my back

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes sure

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No i think that's it so far ... only one thing a couple of weeks back I felt a lump on my head in my skull above my left ear nothing mentioned it on the PET scan report though can metastasis grow that quickly?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Oncology
11/17/2017
Oncologist: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly