Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

CAT Scan results of pulmonary nodules comparing from 90 days…

Customer Question
CAT Scan results of...

CAT Scan results of pulmonary nodules comparing from 90 days ago. Detected by mistake from swelling and large lymph gland around left nipple of male. Precarinal node measuring 7 x 14 mm, 2 mm right upper nodule near pleural surface, 4 mm nodule in middle lobe middle lobe 3 mm. 4 mm pleural-based nodule in middle lobe, 4 mm left basilar nodule. Could not pass lung function test. Noted also with COPD and Emphasemic. Lung cancer????

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Mother, Aunt, Grandmother and Grandfather all died from small cell carcinoma lung cancer

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Oncology
9/25/2017
Oncologist: DrRussMd, Doctor (MD) replied 8 months ago
DrRussMd
DrRussMd, Doctor (MD)

Hi.
Welcome to just answer. I am here to answer questions for education and information. I will respond shortly with an answer, or a question for you

What is your question about your situation?

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)