Oncology

Oncology questions? Ask an oncologist for answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Will oxy life force elixir, Ronuv, and oxydhg, kill cancer…

Customer Question
Will oxy life force...

Will oxy life force elixir, Ronuv, and oxydhg, kill cancer cells in stage 3 melonoma?

Doctor's Assistant: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?

I was just diagnosed with this.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Oncology
9/9/2017
Oncologist: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 11 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

Sorry to hear that you were recently diagnosed with melanoma.

From a medical perspective, there is no good medical peer-reviewed research published (which means other doctors review the the research first to see if it is legitimate) on the use of the supplements you have listed above for the treatment of melanoma or other diseases.

Supplements in the US are not regulated by the FDA (which regulated prescription and over-the-counter drugs). If you look on the package insert, supplements like theses are have a disclaimer that states that are not designed to treat any disease.

I know the diagnosis such as cancer can be scary and intimidating for patients. However, there are well-researched treatments for melanoma that your oncologist can review with you and help you come to a decision on a treatment plan.

I hope you find this information helpful and wish you the best.

Did my response fully answer your question?

If so, I would like to thank you for your question and I hope you found my answer informative and helpful.

Please remember to leave a rating by clicking the series of 5 stars at the top of the screen.

The experts here at JustAnswer only get credit for the answer once you leave a rating for us.

You can always return and ask follow up questions if needed.

- Dr John.

Do you have any further questions?