Oncology

Oncology Questions? Ask an Oncologist for Answers ASAP

Ask a Doctor,

Oncology

From Pleven Bulgaria, I am 58 years old, 6 months ago I was

Hi, I am Tsvetan Marinov...
Hi, I am Tsvetan Marinov from Pleven Bulgaria, I am 58 years old, 6 months ago I was diagnosed with low differentiated ductal pancreatic cancer, stage 4 no operation, no chemo, I am looking for information about Ronuv and other similar elixirs. I would be greatly obliged If you have any suggestions about the treatment.
Thank you!
8/15/2017
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you have stage IV pancreatic cancer.

has the cancer spread to your liver?

do you have a history of heavy alcohol use?

Ronuv is a low deuterium water, reduced to 25 parts per million of deuterium, that has been frequency enhanced with numerous subtle vibrational energies. this most likely will not help fight your pancreatic cancer.

have you seen a medical oncologist or chemotherapy doctor?

have your doctors not offered you chemotherapy to help fight your cancer?

have you refused chemotherapy?

The last CT scan from 26 of June did not show metastases in the liver, but I have ascites about 500-600 ml. and metastases along the peritoneum, yes I was drinking almost every evening 2-3 drinks.The oncologist I met said that my disease is incurable and there will be no substantial benefit from the chemotherapy .

I see.

your cancer most likely is curable

chemotherapy can slow down the growth and spread of your pancreatic cancer.

some pancreatic cancers can have mutations like her-2/neu mutations or BRAF or EGFR mutations which can lead to targeted smart chemotherapies which have less side effects than conventional chemo agents.

Thank you, ***** ***** of chemo do you suggest?

standard chemotherapy is gemzar or 5FU based chemotherapy

there are other biological agents if certain mutations are found in the pancreatic cancer which can be used

but these have to be tested for by specific pathology lab testing of the tumor tissue.

let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area
you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com

Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Thank you very much!
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)