Dr Uzaer
Dr Uzaer, Cancer Surgeon
Experience:  I am in a Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic surgery unit, dealing with all kinds of cancer surgeries.
27273415

I found a lump around for inches above my left arm pit.

I found a lump around for inches above my left arm pit. Should I be concerned?
JA: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?
Customer: I noticed it two months ago. It seems firm
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have breast implants and before had a tiny suspicious lump size of grain of rice in breast that disappeared. Also I had a lump that disappeared when it came time to biopsy it.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Yes, any kind of breast in that area should be thoroughly evaluated along with full breast check up to rule out anything concerning so i would advise you to see your doctor and follow further workup to be on safe side.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.